Dr Rosie King Pelvic Floor Audio Exercises
In the course of Dr Rosie King's work, she has found that many women suffer from bladder, bowel and sexual symptoms that are directly related to weakness of the pelvic floor muscles:
- one in 3 women has problems with bladder control
- sagging pelvic floor organs result in prolapse of the bladder, bowel and uterus, sometimes requiring surgery
- reduced sexual feeling during love-making is common in women after childbirth
Pelvic Floor Audio Now Available on Google Play.
Click the image below to got to the Google Play page.
Click to download the workbook PDF that goes with the Pelvic Floor Audio exercises.
Surgery is not the only answer. These problems can not only be improved by an effective pelvic floor exercise program, they can also be prevented when women know how to keep their pelvic floor muscles trim, taut and terrific!
This innovative audio program, tells women of all ages everything they need to know about keeping the pelvic floor muscles in tip top shape. It includes:
- Step by step on how, when and where to exercise your pelvic floor muscles
- An easy to follow Pinstructionselvic Floor exercise program
- A helpful Reminder System
- Advanced exercises for Pelvic Floor fitness experts
- Information about a Muscle Meter that can accurately measure your pelvic floor strength
- What is your Pelvic Floor?
- About your pelvic floor muscles
- Bladder Prolapse or Cystocoele
- Bowel Prolapse or Rectocoele
- Prolapse of the Uterus
- Pelvic Changes During Sexual Arousal
Listen to the Pelvic floor program and Dr Rosie King will introduce you to a simple lifelong habit that will enhance your physical and sexual wellbeing, now and in the future.